Transcripts (official and unofficial) and Verification of Enrollment forms are available from the Transcript and Verification Office in G-3 Thackeray Hall. You may make requests in person or by mail. Contact the University Registrar or the Transcripts and Cerification Office with any questions. More information is available here.

Transcripts & Certification
G-3 Thackeray Hall